Terms and Conditions
Welcome to AstroCall!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of arustu technology's service Website and application, located at www.astrocall.live.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use AstroCall if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, arustu technology and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AstroCall. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from AstroCall for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from AstroCall
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from AstroCall
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from AstroCall
- Redistribute content from AstroCall
Delivery, Cancellation And Refund
- No refund shall be processed on the order of any reports under any circumstances if the order has reached the "processing" (Assigned to an Astrologer) stage. The risk and liability of placing order in a haste and careless manner totally lies with the User and the Website is not responsible for any refund once the processing stage has started.
- No refund shall be processed once the Order has been placed and executed. However, if the User intends to cancel a successfully placed order before execution, the User is required to contact the customer care team within 1 (one) hour of making the payment, whereafter it is totally at the discretion of the Website whether to issue refund.
- Any technical delay or glitch reported in the Website during the processing of the request which includes generating reports by the service provider i.e. Astrologer shall not be eligible for claiming refund. The User agrees that the timelines are approximate and all essentials steps would be taken to adhere to the timelines as displayed.
- No refund shall be processed for the reason that in-correct information or data has been provided by You. The User agrees to be careful while providing any information to the Website and must re-check the information filled before clicking on "Submit". The User can request for change in the in-correct information or data entered provided, the request for such change has been made with the customer care within 1 (one hour) of execution of the service rendered by the service provider.
- No refund shall be processed for return of any damaged product. The User undertakes and agrees that by ordering any product as displayed on the Website, the Registered User shall be fully responsible for any damaged caused to the product, post its delivery. For orders made via "Cash on Delivery" method of payment, the User shall be charged for the cost of the product as displayed by the Website and the shipping/custom/courier charges as applicable, if the product is returned.
- Refund on pro-rata basis may be considered for any delay in the activation of the subscription services and any damage that may be caused to the product while in transit shall be dealt by the Website and its agencies.
- You agree that the display picture for the products listed for purchase by the User are for reference purpose only and the Website will try to deliver the product ordered in an as-is condition as displayed on the Website. The User is advised to exercise discretion in such case and no refund shall be issued on such grounds.
- The services offered and the products sold are strictly not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional or medical treatment. The Website holds no responsibility or liability about the reality or reliability of the astrological effects on the human physiology, by the gems represented and sold on the Website. The placing of order for buying such products or taking the services is solely on the discretion and will of the User and the Website does not have any responsibility upon the products sold. The User is advised to exercise discretion in such case and no refund shall be issued on such grounds.
- No refund shall be processed for providing a wrong contact number for the purpose of availing the "Call with Astrologer" feature. The User once opted for this feature is advised to keep the Contact Number in full coverage area and must answer the call when received. No refund shall be processed for any call which gets connected.
- The refunds, if any, shall be processed after deduction of the transaction charges levied by the Bank and/or the Payment Gateway, to & fro cost of the shipping and/or courier charges (With regard to purchase of a product listed on the Website), customs duty (if levied) and/or any other charges that may have been incurred by the Website during processing and/or delivering the service, as applicable.
- In case the Website or Payment gateway's webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like 'slow down' or 'failure' or 'session timeout', the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that you do not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the Website via customer care to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- However, refund for multiple payment, if any, even after the above precaution against the same order shall be refunded in full without deduction of the transaction charges as mentioned above. The Website shall only retain the cost of one single order as intended to be placed by the User.
- If there are orders that the Website is unable to accept and must cancel, the Website at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations may result in the order being cancelled and include, without limitation, non-availability of the service, inaccuracy, error in pricing information or other problems as identified. If the User's order is cancelled after charges being paid against the said service, the said amount paid for booking shall be refunded.
Bank Account Information
The User is under an obligation to provide his banking information as and when required. For that purpose, the obligation of the User are:-
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The User may pay the fees required, to the Website by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
The User further agrees that if any part of these Terms of Usage are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms of Usage shall continue in effect.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of arustu technology; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to arustu technology. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of arustu technology's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.